d.o.b. 4/20/2010

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kings Of Leon Fest



Ok, I know I'm late, but I've been listening to so much Kings of Leon lately that I have to post it just IN CASE there are people out there who still haven't heard their music. Most people know their new stuff, but I don't think many have heard their older. Here's all their stuff I like.

Manhattan:


Notion:


I Want You:


From Their Older Album: Got a little country feel to it, but I'm def feelin' it.
Knocked Up:


Trunk: (FAVORITE)


Arizona: (FAVORITE)


Remixes: Most of you guys have heard the Richard Sharkey mix of Sex on Fire and the Tenzin mix of Use Somebody, here are some other ones I liked.
Use Somebody (DJ Slink Remix)


Use Somebody (RAC Remix)


Use Somebody (Chew Fu Festival Fix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts